Founded in 1907 by Dr. Ferdinand Stabel, Mercy Medical Center Redding, then named St. Caroline Hospital, was acquired by the Sisters of Mercy in 1944 with the help of the community. The hospital's centers of excellence include the Mercy Regional Cancer Center, the Mercy Heart Center, the Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Center, the Center for Hip and Knee Replacement and the Mercy Emergency Department and Trauma Center.
Serving the community since 1907
More than 65,000 patient visits and admissions annually
264 licensed beds
Find out more at http://redding.mercy.org/.