- Hospitality Cart
- Emergency Department
- Information Desk
- Patient Services/Nursing Units
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Same-Day Surgery Waiting Room/Critical Care Unit
- Shuttle Service on Campus
Benefits of Volunteers
Thank you for taking an interest in Dominican Hospital. We realize that your time is given freely and there are several small ways we would like to thank you.
- Discounts on meals/free coffee or tea
- Discounts in the hospital gift shop
- Volunteers are honored through recognition events
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must commit to 100 hours of service
- Complete the application process, including an interview, orientation, background check, 2-step PPD, T-Dap vaccination, and Flu vaccination during the months of September - April.
Our mission is to create opportunities that inspire people to grow and develop while complementing and enriching patient care.
For more information on volunteering at Dominican Hospital, please contact Volunteer Services at 831.462.7740.