Dominican Home Health is state-licensed, Medicare-certiﬁed, and JCAHO-accredited so you can be assured of receiving the highest quality care.
Am I Eligible For Home Care?
Most insurance plans cover home care services, but may have different requirements. Our staff will contact your insurance plan to verify eligibility. All admissions to Dominican’s home care program require a doctor’s order. Home care may prevent the need for hospitalization and therefore prior hospitalization is not required.
Professional Care Teams
Your doctor will determine the services you need to continue your recovery process, regain self-sufﬁciency, or remain safe in your home. In addition to your doctor, your clinically skilled home care team may include:Certified Home Health Aides
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Professional Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
Dominican Hospital Home Health provides the following services:
- Skilled nursing for infusion therapy, wound and ostomy care, medication teaching, pain management, and management of short and long term medical conditions
- Physical therapy for home safety, exercises, training and equipment, and lymphedema therapy
- Occupational therapy for adaptive equipment and training in self-care with activities of daily living
- Speech therapy for rehabilitation of swallowing, speech, language, and thinking skills
- Medical social services for short and long term care planning and referral to community resources
- Certified home health aides for personal care and support
Learn More About Home Health Services
If you have any questions about any of our services, please call us at 831.465.7988.