Diagnostic Imaging Services
San Luis Diagnostic Center is a full-service diagnostic facility. We have the most advanced equipment available and offer a number of diagnostic imaging services:
- 3D Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)/CT
- Multi-Slice High-Speed CT scanning
- Ultra High-Field 3T Open MRI
- Breast MRI and MRI-Guided Biopsy
- 4D Ultrasonography—Color Vascular Analysis
- Digital Mammography/Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- MR & CT Angiography
- Digital Radiography/Fluoroscopy
- Needle Biopsies
- 3D Bone Mineral Analysis
- Total Body/Heart Screening
- Virtual Colonoscopy
The advanced technology of our equipment allows us to offer the fastest examinations anywhere. At San Luis Diagnostic Center we know how hard it can be waiting to find out the results of an examination. So once a patient’s examination is completed, our radiologist interprets the study that same day.
Location And Hours:
1100 Monterey Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Physicians can access the McKesson Radiology Station PACS images and reports by using our desktop link or mobile device link and can find further assistance by using the instructional install/user guide file links below:
Learn More About Our Imaging Services
To learn more about our services and how we can help or to schedule an appointment, please call 805.542.9700. You can also use our online feature, Find a Doctor.