Teach Old Joint New Tricks: Take our Joint Risk Assessment Today
Get your old moves back with Arroyo Grande Community Hospital, French Hospital Medical Center, and Marian Regional Medical Center’s award-winning orthopedic program. Teach your old joints new tricks by taking our online joint risk assessment today to find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement.
To find an orthopedic specialist near you, call .
Innovative Orthopedic Treatment Options
Whether you’re suffering from the early stages of osteoarthritis or require a total joint replacement, our orthopedic team can help. We’re a leader in orthopedics and our comprehensive program has been ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation for joint replacement surgery for six years in a row.
We offer the latest in robotic surgery and other technologically advanced procedures. Treatment options also include minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures, treatment of arthritis, bone and joint disorders, and musculoskeletal problems.
Common procedures include:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Arthroplasty for knees, hips and shoulders
- Fractures, Tendons and Ligament Repair
- Joint resurfacing
- Knee repair and reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgeries including minimally invasive hip replacement
- Non-surgical Treatments for hip and knee arthritis
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of the Ankle, Tibia, and other joints and bones
- Robotically assisted joint replacement procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Total and partial joint replacement for hip and knee
- Traditional hip replacement surgery
- Ulnar Nerve Repair
Specialists In Joint Replacement
Whether you require total or partial joint replacement for hips, knees or shoulders, we’re here to return you to daily life, moving better than ever.
At French Hospital, our philosophy is simple: You shouldn’t have to live with joint pain. Our team of orthopedic doctors, nurses, physical therapists and case managers works together to offer what you need, from standard to minimally invasive surgeries, all with the goal of getting you back to active health quickly.
Learn More About Our Orthopedic Services
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at 805.543.5353 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor.