Moving Health Forward
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican is proud to announce that we will soon be offering the dedicated emergency medical care you deserve - in your own neighborhood! You have our promise that we will treat your emergency with the same swift, expert attention we would for our families.
Four Neighborhood Hospitals
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican will build four new neighborhood hospitals in the greater Las Vegas area within the next two years. These neighborhood hospitals are designed specifically to increase access to high-quality emergency care in underserved metropolitan areas.
The first of the four locations to open is the North Las Vegas Campus, which is scheduled for opening in the first quarter of 2017. It will be followed by three sites in Las Vegas: Blue Diamond Campus, West Flamingo Campus, and Sahara Campus, with all sites in operation by summer 2017. Two additional valley locations are also under consideration.
Neighborhood Hospital Addresses:
- Blue Diamond Campus: 4855 Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89139
- North Las Vegas Campus: 1550 W. Craig Rd., North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Sahara Campus: 4980 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- West Flamingo Campus: 9892 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89147
Board-certified physicians, experienced nurses and other clinical specialists will staff the new neighborhood hospitals, which feature:
- The first level of each of the multi-million dollar hospitals will feature a comprehensive emergency department, an inpatient wing, imaging, and quick-access lab services.
- Other floors will house Dignity Health Medical Group practices, St. Rose community outreach programs, additional physician offices, and other ancillary clinical services to support community health needs.
- All neighborhood hospitals will operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, offering patients the highest levels of care in a smaller campus setting.
As part of this expansion in locations and services, St. Rose Dominican has entered into an agreement with Emerus, a nationally recognized innovator in the delivery of efficient medical care, to build and manage these sites and to lay the groundwork for additional facilities through the region.
This highly efficient model has been successful in both Colorado and Texas, creating shorter wait times in their fully functioning emergency departments, while decompressing the current burden of current ERs.
Join the Team
Learn more at http://www.strosenh.org.