Medical Services at St. Rose Dominican
At St. Rose Dominican, “compassionate care” is not just a term—we live and breathe it every day. Whether we are sitting with you to explain the next steps in your care, listening carefully to what you have to say or simply offering a friendly greeting when we see you, we strive to make your experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Our “Hello humankindness” philosophy means that we care for you as a person, not just as a patient. Visit our Hello humankindness campaign website to learn more or share your own humankindess experience.
St. Rose Dominican is the only not-for-profit, faith based hospital system in southern Nevada, which means our profits go right back into our hospitals (and the community) so we can continue to respond to the area’s health care needs. We are here to care for you by offering an array of medical services including:
- 24/7 Emergency Rooms. Our emergency and trauma teams provide prompt, expert care for adults and children. St. Rose Dominican’s Siena Campus is home to one of the only pediatric emergency rooms in southern Nevada and is dedicated to the unique needs of children. Learn more about our emergency services.
- Surgical Services. We provide the full spectrum of surgical care, including minimally invasive procedures and robotic surgery, using the da Vinci® Si System. Learn more about general surgery at St. Rose Dominican.
- Primary Stroke Centers. We deliver excellent stroke care and our highly trained teams use the most advanced stroke treatment protocols enabling neurologists to specialize in stroke care 24/7. In addition, all three of our facilities are Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Centers. Learn more about our neurological care.
- Family-centered approach to childbirth. More than 4,000 babies are born each at year at St. Rose Dominican. We offer personalized labor and delivery care, with a Level III NICU at our Siena Campus and a Level II NICU at our San Martín Campus, as well as a full range of pregnancy and parenthood classes.Our San Martin Campus has also been designated a Baby-Friendly Hospital, the first in southern Nevada. Learn more about labor & delivery.
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Our joint replacement teams provide in-depth preparation and education for patients and caregivers before surgery, with advanced surgeries and intensive rehabilitation. We also offer a wide range of sports medicine evaluations and treatments. Learn more about our orthopedics program.
- Comprehensive heart care. We offer everything from routine heart screenings to complex heart procedures. Our Chest Pain Centers at the St. Rose Dominican, San Martin and Siena Campuses are accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. We also have a partnership with Stanford Hospital & Clinics in our St. Rose|Stanford Clinics Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Program. This partnership combines our high level of care with Stanford’s academic medical staff, providing you an unprecedented level of heart care in a familiar, trusted environment. Learn more about our heart & vascular care.
Find a St. Rose Dominican doctor.
Medical Services We Offer: The St. Rose Dominican Approach
Whether you need to get your child’s arm outfitted with just the right cast, find a labor and delivery center that meets your needs or undergo surgery, you will find comprehensive treatment options and medical services at St. Rose Dominican. We provide expert health care in a warm, respectful environment. We also place a strong emphasis on patient education and involvement, empowering you to make the right health care decisions for you and your family. St. Rose Dominican provides excellent health care services at our three facilities:
Learn more about services we offer:
Find a St. Rose doctor by calling us at (702) 616-4900.