Expert Surgery at St. Rose Dominican
At St. Rose Dominican, our team works to create a surgical plan that will lead to your best outcome. We use sophisticated techniques and equipment to provide a precise, effective surgery. In addition, our preoperative and postoperative care units are committed to reducing infection and readmission. We also strive to use the least invasive surgery possible to decrease your pain and shorten your recovery. Find a St. Rose surgeon.
We offer surgical care that is:
- Specialized. Each specialty has its own dedicated team. The team works together seamlessly, leading to a smooth, organized, effective surgery for you.
- Expert. Our surgical teams are leaders in their specialties. Whether you need an orthopedic or a gynecological procedure, you can feel confident that your team is the best in the field.
- Advanced. We designed our facilities with dedicated high-definition towers for performing laparoscopic procedures. These towers include single-port technology, which allows doctors to make just a single incision.
- Convenient. We know you are busy, and we want to make life easier for you. We offer surgeries Monday through Saturday. We are one of the only health care facilities in southern Nevada to offer weekend surgeries.
- Dedicated to you. From the moment you walk in to a St. Rose Dominican hospital, our focus is on you. Our patient-centered approach means we provide individualized and personalized attention. We have a low patient-to-nurse ratio so we can give you the care you need, when you need it.
Surgical Services We Provide at St. Rose Dominican
The skilled teams at St. Rose Dominican's Rose de Lima Campus, San Martin Campus and Siena Campus, perform approximately 15,000 procedures every year. This high volume translates into a high level of experience and expertise for our team.
Surgical services we provide include:
- Bariatric surgery. This weight-loss surgery is a life-changing procedure for many of our patients.
- Robotic surgery. We perform many surgical procedures with the da Vinci® Si System, a robotic surgical system. These systems lead to a more precise, effective surgery with minimal pain and a shorter recovery. Learn more about robotic surgery.
- Endoscopic surgery. We use this minimally invasive technique for a variety of procedures, including gastrointestinal (GI) procedures.
- Laparoscopic procedures. This minimally-invasive procedure uses small incisions, which leads to faster healing.
Learn more about surgery at St. Rose Dominican:
Find a St. Rose surgeon. For information or to make an appointment, call us at (702) 616-4900.