Visiting Hours And Guidelines:
- General Visiting Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Nursing staff may customize an individual patient’s visiting hours based on the patient’s needs. Additional guidelines apply to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and the Critical Care Unit (CCU).
- Two guests in addition to the designated Care Partner may visit at one time. Additional guests are asked to wait in the guest waiting area on the floor you are visiting. Guests may take turns to provide visitation for all.
- Special visiting hours apply to specific units, including CCU, Labor & Delivery and NICU; please ask nursing staff or representatives at the Information Desk.
- Immediate family members of pre-procedure or pre-surgery patients may visit as early as they wish on the morning of surgery. Family/Guests may be asked to wait in the waiting area while the medical staff provides care to the patient.
- To allow for a healing and restful environment, please keep noise to a minimum.
- Waiting areas are for the use of multiple families; please be respectful of others while using these spaces.
- For the safety of patients, please delay visiting if you have an infectious disease, such as a cold or flu.
- Hand sanitizer is available for frequent use to keep patients/family/guests safe.
- Children are welcome if they are healthy and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Flowers and mylar balloons are welcome except in the CCU since latex balloons may pose a danger to people with allergies.
- Cell phones are permitted. Guest internet service is available; please see a lobby receptionist for guest internet vouchers.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Guest Waiting Areas. Seating is available on the first floor in the Café and Canteen offering comfortable dining at tables, with microwaves and vending machines.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hospital or on its grounds.
| || |