Marian Regional Medical Center (Marian) offers audition rotation and sub-intern opportunities for 4th year medical students interested in Family Medicine and Obstetrics/Gynecology. We accept applications from current medical students whose school holds an affiliation agreement with Marian. Check with your school administration to confirm whether your school holds an agreement. We can also work with schools to obtain an AAMC Uniform agreement which can be processed quickly. Please note that Marian does not offer observerships or externships.
Applications for Family Medicine and Obstetrics/Gynecology audition rotations/sub-interns for the 2017-2018 academic year will be accepted through April 30, 2017* at which time we will close for review and final selections made by early May. Audition rotations and sub-intern rotations for family medicine and obstetrics/gynecology will be scheduled mid-June through mid-January at four week rotations and focus on those medical students interested in either a family medicine or obstetrics/gynecology residency.
Requirements for audition rotation application:
- Application 8650-112 – Marian Family Medicine Residency Program (2-sided)
- CV or RESUME
- Letter of interest which documents your reasons for wanting to rotate through our program and what you would like to accomplish during your time here.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (LOR)
- USMLE and/or COMLEX score(s), and
- Transcript from your medical school – Unofficial acceptable
When joining and working with the Marian team, you will experience our commitment to delivering the next generation of excellent health care, you'll practice in a warm and supportive environment where you can grow professionally and personally. You'll work with skilled attending physicians who will keep you informed and in touch with hospital procedures and administrators. You will be part of some of the most dedicated hospital staff in America.
If you are a medical student and interested in more information about rotating through MRMC, please contact Lydia Marin, Medical Student Coordinator, at lydia.marin@DignityHealth.org or 805.739.3369.
* If MRMC Family Medicine Program has received sufficient applications with all requirements, we have the option to close the “Selection Process” at any time, including month(s) prior to requested application required documentation due dates.
|Our teaching hospitals provide excellent residency programs, a warm, welcoming Dignity Health culture and great locations throughout California and Arizona.|
Chandler Regional Medical Center
General Surgery Residency
(integrated with William Beaumont Army Medical Center)
Mercy Medical Center Merced
St. Mary's Medical Center
San Francisco, California
USC/California Hospital Medical Center
Los Angeles, California
St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Long Beach, California