What Is A Nurse Navigator?
At Marian Regional Cancer Center, our nurse navigators are highly skilled nurses who are specially trained to help you figure out what screenings you need along with the different cancer treatment options you’ll find. They are an important source of both information and support.
Nurse navigators are provided at no cost and will:
- Help you understand your cancer diagnosis and treatment options
- Coordinate communication between you and your health care team
- Collaborate with the members of your health care team
- Inform you about financial counseling, clinical trials, genetic counseling and other support services
- Help you and your family connect with community services
Learn More About Our Nurse Navigator Program
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call either our nurse navigator at 805.346.3401 or our certified breast cancer nurse navigator at 805.346.3405, or use our online feature, Find a Doctor.