Submit Pre-Registration 48 Hours Prior to Your Procedure
To effectively process your pre-registration we must receive it at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. If you have less than 48 hours before the time of your procedure you can pre-register by telephone by calling our Admitting and Registration Office at 209.754.2516. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Before you begin the online pre-registration process, you will need:
- Your insurance identification card
- Procedure date and time
- Type of procedure (such as a mammogram or X-ray)
- Personal contact information
By completing this form online, you are submitting your personal information to assist in your pre-registration prior to your arrival at our facility. After you have submitted your online pre-registration form, you will be contacted by phone within two business days.
Click Here to Pre-Register Online
Please note that there will be forms that will require your signature when you arrive on the day of your procedure.
When You Arrive at Mark Twain Medical Center
Please arrive to the hospital at least 15 minutes prior to any scheduled tests to complete your registration.
- Upon your arrival, you should sign in at the Information Desk with the Patient Access Representative.
- Please be seated until a Patient Access Representative is available to assist you. We want to provide you and our other patients privacy during this process.
- Upon registration, the Patient Access Representative will need to copy your insurance card (insurance companies require copies made for each visit). A copy of the physician's orders for the test being done will also be needed. Please note that this is required by law - and must include the diagnosis or ICD-9 code for lab tests.
- After registration, you will be seated in the Lobby and the appropriate department will call your name.
- Occasionally, an emergency patient is given precedence over a scheduled patient, which may prolong the wait. Please notify us if you have waited longer than 30 minutes after being registered.
Please Call Us With Any Questions
Hospital Main Phone 209.754.3521