Mercy Medical Group’s specialists in pulmonary medicine offer patients expertise in a variety of pulmonary disorders, including asthma, sleep disorders, cancer of the lung, COPD/emphysema and pulmonary infections.
The latest technology is used to provide state-of-the-art care in both the outpatient and hospital settings.
Our Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care department provides:
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Inpatient and Outpatient visits for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment (link to sleep disorders)
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Mercy Medical Group’s team sees patients in our San Juan (Carmichael), Midtown (Sacramento), Timberlake (south Sacramento) and Folsom care centers and also at Mercy General Hospital, Methodist Hospital, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Mercy Folsom Hospital.
Learn More About Us
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at 916.379.2888 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor tool.