When you are ill or recovering from a medical condition or injury, there is no place you would rather be than at home—the place you are most comfortable. Dignity Health Home Health services provide comprehensive care for patients who have recently been discharged from the hospital or homebound individuals needing professional nursing or rehabilitative care.
- Quality care provided by skilled, compassionate staff under the direction of a physician.
- Nursing professionals utilize sophisticated, state-of-the-art equipment once available only in hospitals, now in the patient’s home.
- Rehabilitation professionals specialize in physical, occupational and speech therapies and provide personalized rehabilitation services.
- Medical Social Workers provide emotional/psychosocial support, counseling, and connections to community resources for patients and family members.
- Home Health Aides provide personal care services by assisting patients with daily living activities.
Services provided include:
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Infusion therapy
- Catheter care
- Pain and symptom management
- Medication instruction, monitoring
- Bowel management
- Skin integrity monitoring
- Medicare Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited
- State Licensed
Home health is part of your health care benefit whether you have Medi-care, most Private Insurance and most HMO’s and PPO’s.
For more information please call 661.632.5050.
If you are looking for a doctor, please call 661.324.7070 or visit Find A Doctor.