Human Trafficking 101: Change the Culture.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Come join us as nationally known speaker and human trafficking survivor, Rebecca Bender, shares her story and provides education about human trafficking and how we can respond as a community. Learn more.
Classes are held on Tuesdays from 6 – 9 p.m. at Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta, in the Shasta Conference Room located in the back hall of Mercy Mt. Shasta.
Upcoming 2017 dates:
- January 2, 9 & 17 for babies due in February & March
- March 7, 14 & 21 for babies due in April & May
- May 2, 9 & 16 for babies due in June, July, August & September
- September 5, 11 & 18 for babies due in October & November
- October 31 & Nov 7 & 14 for babies due in December & January 2018
Please call Chari Bryan, 530.859.2155 for more information or to sign up for a class. If you miss a class or session in time for your due date, please call to make other arrangements.
Learn More About Classes And Events At Mercy Mt. Shasta
Please call 530.926.6111.