Our Respiratory Services
- We provide basic support of the respiratory system, to total control through a variety of invasive and non-invasive ventilators when needed.
- Respiratory staff members attend all newborn deliveries to make sure new babies are breathing effectively and get the best start possible to their lives.
- Patients with asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia, or any condition where a person's breathing is insufficient, receive a personalized plan of care.
Diagnostic Testing For Heart And Lung Disorders
Our staff can assist doctors in diagnosing heart and lung disorders through advanced tests, including:
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Capnography/Co2 detection
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise treadmill stress testing
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear medicine stress testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Pulse oximetry
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
We offer a specialized outpatient program designed to improve the quality of life in those dealing with debilitating lung conditions. These patients are educated about their unique disease and associated risk factors, and receive breathing retraining, and strength and endurance training. The program lasts for up to 12 weeks, with hour-long sessions two to three times each week.
Our patients experience:
- Less shortness of breath
- Less visits to the hospital
- More energy
The pulmonary rehabilitation program requires a referral from your doctor. Talk to your doctor today to find out if our program is right for you. Don't have a doctor? Call 888.628.1948 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.
For more information, please call our Cardiopulmonary Services office at 530.926.6111 Ext. 418 seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.