Pediatricians understand that children aren’t simply small adults. There are many factors that can affect their growth and development.
Our pediatricians specialize in the physical, emotional and social health of your child throughout every stage of his or her life. Children change so rapidly. Rest assured that we're there every step of the way to help make sure that your child reaches their full potential.
Pediatrics Services Offered:
- Childhood immunizations
- Inpatient diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Hearing screening
- Nutritional counseling available for children of all ages
- Outpatient surgery recovery
- Pediatric behavioral health resources
- Treatment of skin conditions
We know that children have special needs, and that loving families help them to heal. If your child requires hospitalization, our patient rooms are equipped with sleeping accommodations for one parent to stay with the child. We provide a DVD player and movies for kids of all ages to enjoy during their recovery, as well as toys, games, and other diversions.
- Windows near the door so staff can see their patients and check monitors at a glance. More importantly, little patients can always see caring adults and know that they are never far away.
- Carousel animals decorate the walls and hallways to help children relax and feel like it is a special place just for them.
- Counter tops are low so children can easily approach the staff.
Learn More About Pediatric Service At Mercy Medical Center Redding
For more information about pediatric care, please call 530.225.6000. For a physician referral, call 888.628.1948 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.