It is always our goal to keep you as healthy as possible. In fact, we practice preventive medicine as well as medicine, so we're not just treating when you're sick but also helping you stay healthy and active when you're well.
Our Primary Care Services Offer:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, children, adults and seniors
- Preventative care including information on diet, exercise and tips for staying healthy
- Well-child care including regular checkups and immunizations
- Well-women care, gynecological exams and pregnancy tests
- Variety of physical exams including-routine, employee, sports and school
Learn More About Primary Care At Mercy Medical Center Redding
For more information about primary care, please call 530.225.6000. For a physician referral, call 888.628.1948 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.