Choosing The Right Emergency Services
We offer a complete range of care backed by the depth of expertise in heart, neurology, orthopedics and surgery services. We have access to additional specialists, sub-specialists, and equipment reducing the need to be transferred to another hospital.
Emergency services include:
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment MRI and 64 slice CT
- Specialty and sub-specialty doctor
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Designated Cardiac Arrest Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Board certified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital
Fast and Efficient Emergency Room Care
Take advantage of our InQuicker online tool by selecting your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home until your time to be seen.You will check-in with an admitting nurse and on average can expect to see a doctor in less than 20 minutes. A Mercy Gilbert emergency department doctor will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care.
Our levels of care are broken into three parts:
- Fast Track - patients with minor emergencies such as cuts or broken bones will receive treatment and go home to recover.
- Treat and anticipate disposition - patients in need of short-term medication or intravenous treatment for dehydration from conditions such as the flu or food poisoning.
- Acute Care - patients requiring immediate interventions or intensive monitoring as a result of a stroke or a heart attack.
Learn More About Mercy Gilbert's Emergency Department
Remember it is better to prepare for an emergency before it happens. We offer tips on how to be ready when it is time to seek emergency care on this site. For more information about our emergency services, please call (480) 728-7300.