24 hours a day, seven days a week
To provide a restful and safe environment, we ask that all visitors comply with the following guidelines:
- Minors 13 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The minor must not be left in the care of the patient.
- Be considerate of other patients by keeping noise to a minimum. Visitors who become disruptive or endanger the health or safety of a patient or staff member will not be allowed to visit.
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat, or any contagious disease.
- Observe “No Visiting” and precaution stop signs before entering the room.
- Do not smoke.
- Leave the room during tests or treatments if asked.
- Be aware that visitor restrictions may be implemented, such as during flu season.