Orthopedic Program Features
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- An approach to pain management that allows for the best results with the least amount of side effects
- A calm environment for your recovery, with therapy sessions conducted only steps from your private room
- State-of-the-art implants, custom devices, and surgical options
Our award-winning team of doctors, orthopedic nurses, case managers, physical therapists, and occupational therapists, all trained in advanced orthopedic care, offers support and treatment for a number of conditions, including:
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Back conditions such as ruptured disks, sciatica, and lower back pain
- Bone tumors
- Fractures and dislocations
- Muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
- Torn ligaments, sprains, and strains
- Total and partial shoulder, hip, and knee replacements
Top Rated Care
Our hospital received Healthgrade’s Five-Star designation and is ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation for Total Knee Replacement. HealthGrades is the leading independent health care ratings company.
The Blue Distinction Centers for Knee and Hip Replacement are part of a national designation program given by Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies to recognize hospitals and medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering better overall outcomes for knee and hip replacement patients. Mercy Medical Center is proud to have one of these qualifying programs to offer comprehensive inpatient knee and hip replacement services, including total knee replacement and hip replacement surgeries.
Find an Orthopedic Doctor in Merced
Looking for an orthopedist? Use our online Find a Doctor feature.