Mercy’s highly skilled surgical team is here for you—focused on the best course of treatment for your unique needs. Our range of surgical services includes:
| • Arthroscopic surgery ||• General surgery|
| • Breast surgery||• Gynecologic surgery|
| • Bronchoscopy||• Infusion|
| • Caesarean section||• Laparoscopic surgery|
| • Cardiac catheterization||• Orthopedics|
| • Ear, nose, and throat surgeries||• Podiatry (foot surgery)|
| • Endoscopy||• Spine surgery|
| • Eye surgery|
|• Urological surgery|
Preparing for Surgery
A registered nurse from our pre-operative team will call you before surgery. Take this time to ask any questions or raise any concerns you may have.
- Advanced health care directive (you can also prepare one at the hospital - just ask your pre-operative nurse)
- Any forms or paperwork from your doctor’s office
- Be prepared to arrive two hours before your scheduled surgery
- Bring your insurance card
- Complete all necessary pre-operative testing
- Do not take aspirin or aspirin products two weeks prior to surgery, unless instructed by your physician
- Do not bring valuables with you to the hospital
For more information on Inpatient Surgical Services please call 209.564.5148.
For more information on Outpatient Surgical Services please call 209.564.3000.