As one of the best heart hospitals we provide a full range of comprehensive cardiac care and high-tech diagnostic and surgical capabilities. These include digital Cath Labs, an Electrophysiology Lab, a Chest Pain Center and groundbreaking surgical techniques.
We are first in Southern California with the Hybrid Bi-Plane Operating Room Suite, and we are a designated Heart Attack Center. This attests to our ability to rapidly identify and treat a heart attack in progress, which increases the likelihood of survival.
What’s more, our newly expanded Cardiovascular Center provides patients and their families easy access to a wide range of outpatient services—all conveniently located on the first floor.
Help your heart love longer. Find a cardiologist by calling 855.5HEART5 (542-2785).
Top Rated Heart Care
The Cardiovascular Center is nationally recognized for cardiac excellence by Healthgrades, a leading healthcare ratings organization.
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack 3 Years in a Row (2014-2016)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure 7 Years in a Row (2010-2016)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award 2 Years in a Row (2015-2016)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services 2 Years in a Row (2015-2016)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services 2 Years in a Row (2015-2016)
Learn More About Heart Care At Northridge Hospital Medical Center
For more information about the Cardiovascular Center, please call 818.885.8500. To find a physician, please call 818.908.8677 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.