Our facility delivers the highest levels of imaging quality, safety and care by surpassing today’s standard accreditation requirements. We understand that diagnostic imaging can sometimes be scary, so we do everything we can to make your experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
Highlights of our superb service include: appointment availability seven-days-a-week, lower radiation exposure through the most advanced imaging technology, interpretation by highly-trained subspecialty radiologists, and imaging results sent to the physician office within one hour of exam completion.
For additional information on inpatient imaging, please call Diagnostic Imaging Services at 818.885.8500, ext. 5095.
For additional information on outpatient imaging, please call Renaissance Imaging Center 818.435.1400.
Our imaging capabilities include:
- 64-Slice CT - with this 3D imaging technology, patient radiation exposure is reduced by up to 70 percent for diagnostic cardiac scans.
- 6 Slice High-Resolution CT – provides 2D and 3D image resolution scans in 10 to 12 seconds to detect significant abnormalities.
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Electrophysiology Studies (EP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine - the latest computerized gamma (nuclear) camera allows very high-resolution images of the heart, lungs, brain and bones.
- PET and PET/CT Imaging
- Women’s Imaging - digital mammography, 4D ultrasound breast imaging (and interventional urology), vacuum assisted breast biopsy, MR guide breast biopsy, and obstetric/pelvic ultrasound.
Learn More About Diagnostic Imaging At Northridge Hospital Medical Center
For more information, please call 818.885.8500. To find a physician, please call 818.908.8677 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.