Diagnostic imaging plays a vital role in the early detection of illness and if needed, an individualized treatment plan. The Women’s Center offers digital mammography allowing for shorter exam times and faster results.
This technology surpasses conventional film-based systems with a feature that zooms-in to view a refined detailed image. This greatly decreases the need for retakes and reduces patients’ exposure to X-rays.
We also offer:
- Abdominal and vascular ultrasounds
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
- Breast ultrasounds
- Breast MRI
- Breast self-exam demonstration
- Breast ultrasounds
- Clinical breast exams
- MRI guided breast biopsies
- Obstetric/pelvic ultrasounds
Why Chose the Carole Pump Women’s Center for Your Mammogram?
For added convenience, we offer same day appointments, flexible times and provide test results to your physician within 24-hours of your appointment. To schedule an appointment, ask your doctor, call the Women’s Center at 818.700.5678, or book online with our easy-to-use InQuicker scheduling tool. (InQuicker should not be used for life-threatening emergences or children under the agree of three. Call 911 immediately for more serious conditions.)
- Accreditation: Our procedures are unparalleled, receiving accreditation by the Mammography Quality Standards Act and are FDA-certified for meeting high professional standards of safety and quality.
- Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital has received the 2016 Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
- Advanced breast imaging, including breast MRI
- All mammograms are read by physicians specializing in breast imaging
- Digital mammography
Yearly screening mammograms are recommended for all women over 40, in conjunction with monthly breast self-exams and yearly clinical breast exams by a health care professional.
Learn More About Women's Care At Northridge Hospital Medical Center
For more information, please call 818.885.8500. To find a physician, please call 818.908.8677 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.