How to Connect
- Request a guest internet voucher from the staff.
- Turn on your Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) enabled computer.
- Connect the computer to the guest network by searching and selecting the wireless network (SSID) that begins with “Guest-”.
- Start your Internet browser. You should see the Dignity Health guest login page.
- Choose “Register Now” at the login page.
- Enter “Access Code” (your access code is shown on the Internet Voucher) and press “Continue”.
- Fill in requested user information and choose your personal username and password for your Internet account.
- Accept “Terms of Service” and click “Save and Create My Account”.
- You are connected to the Internet. You only have to do the registration once.
The guest vouchers are good for a limited number of days.The next time you want to sign in to the Internet, your connection will be automatically granted within the specified time frame.
Where can I connect?
Displays are available to inform you where you can connect. You can also search for the wireless network (SSID) that begins with “Guest-” and check if you are in a covered area. Make sure that you have a “Good” or “Excellent” signal strength when you connect your computer to the wireless network.
Please call the Dignity Health Guest Internet Help Desk at 866.805.3218 if you need assistance. A customer service agent is available to help you 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (PT), seven days of the week.