We step into our future with a strength that comes from our past. Today, we build on the vision 60 years ago where a doctor had the foresight to see the need for health care services in the Valley.
In 1955, 37 physicians invested their own money to build the first hospital in the West San Fernando Valley. A humble beginning, this 49-bed hospital served 200,000 people. We are now celebrating 60 years of growing with the community, evolving into a 409-bed nonprofit facility serving 2 million residents.