Teach Old Joint New Tricks: Take our Joint Risk Assessment Today
Get your old moves back with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St. John's Regional Medical Center’s award-winning orthopedic program. Teach your old joints new tricks by taking our online joint risk assessment today to find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement.
To find an orthopedic specialist near you, call .
Orthopedic Procedures From Head To Toe
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital is a comprehensive orthopedics hospital and our orthopedic doctors specialize in treating the entire body through orthopedic procedures and orthopedic surgeries. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Back pain: ruptured disks, sciatica, and lower back pain
- Bone tumors
- Cerebral palsy
- Hip arthritis
- Hip replacement surgery
- Joint replacement
- Knee arthritis
- Knee replacement surgery
- Muscular dystrophy
- Sports injuries: fractures, dislocations, tears, sprains, and strains
- Total joint replacement
- Board-certified orthopedic doctors with experience in primary and more complicated surgeries
- Orthopedic Team that includes: doctors, orthopedic nurses, case managers, physical therapists, and occupational therapists
- Total joint replacement and education classes, specializing in both anterior and posterior hip replacement surgery
- State-of-the-art implants, custom devices, and surgical options
- Rehabilitation services
- Private rooms for a more peaceful recovery
Learn More About Orthopedics At St. John's
Call for a referral to an orthopedic doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week.