Outpatient Therapy Options
At St. John’s, we care for patients who are experiencing pain and/or a loss in functional ability due to an injury or illness. We aim to help reduce pain and restore strength, movement, and independent functioning. We offer various treatments, including:
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic Job Site Analysis
- Hand Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Postural Training
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular and Balance Rehabilitation
- Vision Therapy
We also treat such conditions as arthritis, headaches, lymphedema, post-surgical cancer, swallowing disorders, TMJ, and urinary incontinence.
Our staff work together to evaluate every patient’s needs, establish treatment goals, and coordinate an effective treatment program. Depending on the patient’s needs, the treatment team may include:
- Physical Therapist – assists patients in regaining strength, flexibility, endurance, and mobility.
- Occupational Therapist – assists patients in regaining ability to perform day-to-day living activities such as bathing and dressing.
- Speech Pathologist – assists patients in restoring function in the areas of speech, language, swallowing, and cognition.
We accept referrals from doctors, case managers, insurance companies, discharge planners, and other health care professionals. For more information or to make a referral, please call us at one of our centers listed below. If you wish to pay privately, patients may call us directly without a referral from a health care professional.
St. John’s Outpatient Therapy Center – Port Hueneme
295 Port Hueneme Road
Port Hueneme, CA 93041
St. John’s Outpatient Therapy Center – Oxnard
961 Rice Avenue #3
Oxnard, CA 93030
US HealthWorks – Oxnard
1851 North Lombard Street, Suite 100
Oxnard, CA 93030
US HealthWorks – Camarillo
4934 Verdugo Way
Camarillo, CA 93012
Inpatient Rehabilitation Options
Dignity Health St. John’s offers inpatient rehabilitation services at our sister hospital, St. John's Regional Medical Center in Oxnard. Patients are assisted with restoring their maximum levels of strength, movement, and independent functioning.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
Our cardiac recovery and rehabilitation programs in Oxnard and Camarillo are for people who have had a recent heart attack, heart surgery, or have experienced other heart problems.