- Coffee Cart/Flower Cart
- Emergency Department
- Information Desk
- Patient Services/Nursing Units
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Rally Family Visitation Services
- Surgery Family Waiting Area
Benefits of Volunteers
Thank you for taking an interest in Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. We realize that your time is given freely and there are several small ways we would like to thank you.
- Validated parking in the Saint Francis Memorial Hospital garage, 1234 Pine Street
- Discounts on meals/free coffee or tea
- Discounts in the hospital gift shop
- Use of the medical library
- Costs of transportation and uniforms may be claimed as charitable contributions and are tax deductible (subject to the regulations of the Tax Reform Act of 1987)
- Volunteers are honored through recognition events
- Volunteers are eligible to apply for the Saint Francis Auxiliary Scholarship
- Must be 14 years of age
- Must commit to 100 hours of service
- Complete the application process, including an interview, orientation, background check, 2-step PPD, T-Dap vaccination, and Flu vaccination during the months of September - April.
- Download and complete the Saint Francis Volunteer Application Form then fax to 415.441.2135.
Our mission is to create opportunities that inspire people to grow and develop while complementing and enriching patient care.
Learn More About Volunteering At Saint Francis
For more information on volunteering at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, contact the Community and Volunteer Services Office at 415.353.6655 or fax us at 415.441.2135.