Helping Individuals Live Pain Free
Our team is dedicated to diagnosing the source and treating each patient’s chronic pain by delivering compassionate, patient-centered care for many pain conditions including neck, lower back, arthritic joint pain, nerve and myofascial (muscle-based) pain.
Skilled Doctors - Advanced Technology
Our skilled and experienced pain treatment team includes medical doctors who are board-certified in physiatry, anesthesiology, and a certified psychologist. Our goal is to identify the optimal treatment plan to reduce pain, increase function, and improve quality of life. Many state-of-the-art pain treatment techniques used include coordinating treatments with cognitive-behavioral therapy, self-regulatory treatments (e.g., biofeedback), high-resolution diagnostic imaging, and other modalities.
Pain Treatment Options
- Spinal epidural steroid injections
- Intradiscal therapies (i.e. PDD, IDET, intradiscal injections)
- Medication pumps
- Spinal cord stimulator implantation
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Injections: Trigger point, peripheral nerve, and therapeutic Botox
- Self-regulation treatment (e.g., biofeedback, guided imagery)
- Mindfulness-based interventions (e.g., meditation)
- Exercise and therapeutic movement regimes
Learn More About The Phoebe Cowles Center For
Comprehensive Pain Treatment
To learn more about the Phoebe Cowles Center for Comprehensive Pain Treatment, please call 415.353.6464, or email SFMHPainManagement@dignityhealth.org to schedule your appointment today.