Bilingual Japanese/English Team Assists And Expedites Care
Japanese Medical Services provide medical assistance to comfort and expedite care for Japanese speaking patients. Our all-inclusive concierge approach to patient care features bilingual nurse consultation, interpretation, and escort services throughout the medical process. We emphasize health education and wellness care with each patient. The team provides a comprehensive approach to executive annual physical examinations, case management, and emergency services support.
It is important to remember to bring your insurance certificate, picture identification (ID), and current medications (both prescription and over-the-counter) so you receive prompt medical care. If you have overseas insurance, please bring the United States billing address and telephone number, as they are required to receive cashless service.
Bilingual and bicultural nurse consultation and case management services
- Telephone consultation
- Appointment, registration and medical services coordination
- Escort and interpretation throughout medical examination or physician visit
- Discharge instruction and education
- Nursing consultation and comprehensive pre-visit evaluation for physicians
- Bilingual exam report
Executive annual physical exams
- “Ningen Dock” system in Japan
- Start-to-finish exam coordination with escort
- Bilingual exam reports
- Physician referrals
- Follow-up assistance
Emergency Room Assistance for Japanese Tourists, Students and Business Executives
- Nursing consultations by telephone
- Interpretation services (either in person or by Cyracom) for registration, examination, and discharge
- Health education according to the discharge recommendation and discharge instructions, as needed
- Follow-up referral assistance
Learn More About Our Japanese Medical Services
For more information on our Japanese Medical Services, please call 415.353.6847.