Our mission is to keep your industrial athletes healthy, productive, and safe.
For nearly 50 years, Bay Area employers have chosen Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital Occupational Health Centers for treating workplace injuries and providing worksite wellness services. We know it’s expensive to operate a business and that’s why our mission is to keep your industrial athletes healthy, productive, and safe.
As injury management and prevention experts, our occupational health provider team treats work-related injuries with exceptional results due in large part to our rapid return-to-work model. This approach emphasizes healing by modifying work and home activities until the employee is fully healed. Physical and hand therapy is another key component to our successful return-to-work philosophy.
Convenient SoMa And Nob Hill Locations:
| ||Saint Francis Health Center at the Ballpark|
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Franciscan Treatment Room|
1199 Bush Street, Suite 160
San Francisco, CA 94109
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Our proven return-to-work philosophy promotes conditioning through the following:
- Comprehensive workers’ compensation care
- OSHA-compliant First Aid – minor injury treatment
- Dedicated specialists well-versed in industrial medicine
- World-class therapists including physical, occupational, and hand therapies
- 360 communication between the patient, employer, insurer, case manager, and third party administrator
As productivity experts, we understand the challenges of sustaining creative, dynamic work environments. We offer wellness-based medicine to support the bottom line needs of our clients. Our services are designed to support worksite wellness and safe, productive workplaces.
We offer a variety of employee health services to meet the needs of our employers.
Key services feature:
- Physical exams: Dept. of Transportation [DOT] and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification, Return to Work & Fit for Duty, OSHA-required Respiratory evaluations, and executive physicals
- Drug Testing: DOT& non DOT, Breath Alcohol Testing [BAT], and Urine Drug Screen [UDS]
- Immunizations and Blood Draws
- Audiometry [hearing tests]
- Spirometry [Pulmonary Lung Function]
Learn More About Our Occupational Health Services
For more information please contact Melissa Neofes Mischak, Client Relations Director at 415.353.6469 or email her at email@example.com.