The inpatient admitting office is open Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday's from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. After-hours admissions are handled through the emergency department.
We have two outpatient registration locations to serve you.
Outpatient registration located at 900 Hyde St. (in the hospital) is open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Outpatient registration located in 1199 Bush St., suite 100, open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.,
is available for you to register for services located in this building: physical therapy, radiology, Phoebe Cowles Center for Comprehensive Pain Treatment, and Saint Francis Orthopedic Institute.
Both outpatient registration locations are closed weekends and holidays. After-hours outpatient registrations are managed through the emergency department.
What to bring to complete your admission or registration:
- Current insurance card(s)
- Physician order forms
- Completed Advanced Health Care Directive form (if you do not have one, we will provide one for your completion)
Patients being admitted may also bring:
- Personal items such as toiletries
- A robe and slippers (these will be provided if you do not bring them)
- An enjoyable book
Please do not bring:
- Electronic equipment (hairdryers, CD players, etc.)
- Cash and credit cards (only bring a small amount of cash)
Learn More About Admitting And Outpatient Registration
For more information, please call the admitting office at 415.353.6200. For outpatient registration located at 900 Hyde St., call 415.353.6202. For outpatient registration located at 1199 Bush St., call 412.353.6930.