Chaplains care for you and your loved ones’ spiritual needs. These needs can include a search for meaning, a hope for relationship healing, or the desire for enhanced self-worth and support. You or your loved ones can call a chaplain when desiring emotional and spiritual support during the treatment process, or when you have a particular spiritual or religious concern.
A chaplain is available:
- If you desire spiritual counseling and ethical consultation.
- If you want to talk about a change in your condition.
- If you are frustrated with the disease process.
- If your treatment has raised ethical questions.
- If you are asking “why” questions.
- If there are religious/spiritual or cultural concerns affecting your treatment.
- If you find yourself grieving.
- If you have discovered new possibilities in our life.
- If you desire additional support.
Chaplains are also available to support your loved ones during your hospitalization. A chapel/meditation room is located on the lobby level of the hospital for use by you or your loved ones.
Contact A Chaplain
To arrange a meeting with a chaplain, dial extension 6343 from your hospital room telephone.