St. Bernardine Medical Center was founded in 1931 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word as a small community hospital. In our more than 75 years of healthcare service, we have grown into an extraordinary medical center, offering 463 beds to care for all those in need.
The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and advanced services, for everything from family care to cardiac surgery, weightloss services and cancer care to 5-star rated orthopedic care (by HealthGrades® for 2008). We are still guided by the Sisters of Charity, in a culture based on a strong set of core values, driven by a mission of service expressed through compassion and care of the body, mind and spirit.
Locations and Facilities