- On Thursday, February 4, 2016, representatives from the offices of Congressman Pete Aguilar, Senator Mike Morrell and Assemblyman Marc Steinorth joined officials from Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino and Dignity Health - St. Bernardine Medical Center in recognizing seven local nonprofit organizations for their efforts to improve the health and quality of life in the Inland Empire. Read more.
- September 24, 2015 - Inland Empire elected officials joined Dignity Health-Community Hospital of San Bernardino President June Collison and other hospital representatives for a Sept. 24 ribbon cutting ceremony to commemorate the completion of an Emergency Department expansion project. Read more.
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino and Practice Greenhealth are partners in hospital sustainability. Read more.
- California State Assemblymember Cheryl Brown recently visited our hospital. Read about what she found about our Children's Subacute Center. Read more.
- Staying at a hospital can be scary enough. But Community Hospital, as part of Dignity Health, has reduced many hospital-acquired complications to zero. Read more.