Dignity Health’s two Inland Empire Hospitals, Community Hospital of San Bernardino and St. Bernardine Medical Center, have been awarded the 2016 “Partner Recognition Award” from Practice Greenhealth, the nation’s leader in the global movement for environmental health and justice. Read more.
- On Thursday, February 4, 2016, representatives from the offices of Congressman Pete Aguilar, Senator Mike Morrell and Assemblyman Marc Steinorth joined officials from Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino and Dignity Health - St. Bernardine Medical Center in recognizing seven local nonprofit organizations for their efforts to improve the health and quality of life in the Inland Empire. Read more.
- September 24, 2015 - Inland Empire elected officials joined Dignity Health-Community Hospital of San Bernardino President June Collison and other hospital representatives for a Sept. 24 ribbon cutting ceremony to commemorate the completion of an Emergency Department expansion project. Read more.
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino and Practice Greenhealth are partners in hospital sustainability. Read more.
- California State Assemblymember Cheryl Brown recently visited our hospital. Read about what she found about our Children's Subacute Center. Read more.
- Staying at a hospital can be scary enough. But Community Hospital, as part of Dignity Health, has reduced many hospital-acquired complications to zero. Read more.