Pre-RegisterSave time and be better prepared for your visit.
Pre-register anytime during your pregnancy.
Preparing for pregnancy, being pregnant and having a baby are all exciting times in your life—and we’re here to help. The labor and delivery staff at Dignity Health Sequoia Hospital provides personal, expert care for mothers and babies.
Best Birth Center On The Peninsula
Sequoia was voted a Family Favorite 2016 “Best Birth Center” by readers of Bay Area Parent magazine, seven years in a row.
- 24-hour anesthesia and OB doctor coverage
- An onsite Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) within our Birth Center. If your baby is premature or requires intensive care, your newborn will be cared for on site in the NICU by doctors and nurses from Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford who specialize in neonatology care.
- Breastfeeding support during the hospital stay and through crucial early weeks in the life of a new baby. Consultants are registered nurses who are International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certified.
- Vaccinations against whooping cough. We advise all baby caregivers, including grandparents, aunts, uncles, partners and nannies, be vaccinated against whooping cough.
- Obaby Designs offers newborn hospital photo sessions right in your room.
Zika Virus And Pregnancy View our Zika Virus and Pregnancy Frequently Asked Questions sheet
Find A Doctor & Pre-Register
- To find a doctor who specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology, visit our Find a Doctor tool.
- To save time and be better prepared, you can pre-register anytime during your pregnancy. Learn more at Admitting & Online Registration.