About The Center
We provide a personalized, individualized approach to screening, diagnosis and the treatment of breast conditions. Our services include:
- 3D (Tomosynthesis) Mammography – latest technology that increases detection, decreases unnecessary biopsies and patient call-backs, and allows for simultaneous 2D and 3D screenings with no additional radiation.
- Digital Mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Ultrasounds (screening and diagnostic)
- Biopsies using stereotactic, ultrasound, and MRI guidance
To learn more about mammograms, we suggest you read about breast imaging at radiologyinfo.org.
Our patient navigator serves as the patient’s partner, helping guide patients through the often confusing diagnosis and treatment planning process. Our patient navigator and radiologist will work closely with your doctor and a multi-disciplinary team of specialists including medical oncologists and radiation oncologists to provide a comprehensive breast cancer treatment plan.
Our patient navigator can assist in a variety of ways:
- contacting doctors
- providing outside resources
- being a primary contact when you need help
Please call our navigator, Debra Mattman, RN, at 650.261.2302 with any questions or concerns. She will be happy to assist you.
Dr. Avani Gupta is the medical director of breast imaging at the Sequoia Hospital Breast and Diagnostic Center. She has a passion for breast cancer awareness and strives to keep the Sequoia Hospital Breast and Diagnostic center in the forefront of early detection of breast cancer, with technologies including breast tomosynthesis, breast MRI, and MRI guided biopsies.
At Sequoia Hospital we know that knowledge is power and that our patients want to make educated decisions about their health care. To help facilitate that learning, please visit our Educational Resources page.
Make An Appointment At Our Breast And Diagnostic Center
To schedule an appointment, please call us Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. -
4 p.m., at 650.367.5536.