Sequoia Hospital + Cleveland Clinic
New Cardiac Affiliation. World-Class Heart Care.
In 2015, our Heart and Vascular Institute entered into an affiliation with the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute. With this affiliation – the first of its kind in Northern California – we’ll build on our respective records of excellence and bring the future of cardiac care to those we serve. Most importantly it means our patients will benefit from an exceptional and unmatched level of heart and vascular care.
Our Heart And Vascular Services
At Sequoia, we have 24-hour emergency care and are designated as a STEMI center for the most serious type of heart attack. Our cardiology services also include:
Why Choose Sequoia?
- We provide some of the fastest emergency cardiac care in California, beating the American Heart Association’s recommended treatment time nearly 100 percent of the time.
- We have top-rated heart attack interventions and nationally ranked stent survival rates.
- We have one of the highest heart valve replacement survival rates in the nation, according to the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).
- Our cardiac arrhythmia program has completed more than 3,400 atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) ablation procedures, making it one of the highest A-Fib ablation performing institutes on the West Coast.
- Our cardiac surgeons have performed more than 4,000 minimally invasive operations, which help reduce hospital stay and shorten recovery times.
- In 2015 rankings by HealthGrades, the leading independent health care ratings company, Sequoia was named one of America’s Best Hospitals for cardiac care, listed among the top 10 percent in the nation for overall cardiac services, and was a five-star recipient for treatment of heart attack. We are also a five-star recipient for treatment of heart failure, 10 years in a row (2006-2015).
It makes a difference where you’re treated for heart care, and we’re easy to reach on the San Francisco Peninsula.
Cleveland Clinic Patient Education
As an affiliate heart program, we can bring Cleveland Clinic education to your desktop or mobile device. To learn more about heart disease and treatments options, please review the educational material on the Cleveland Clinic site: Heart Disorders & Patient Education.
Learn More About Our Heart And Vascular Institute
Call us at 650.367.5858 to learn more about the Heart and Vascular Institute. To find a doctor who specializes in cardiovascular services, use our Find a Doctor tool.