ER Care With Kindness
Fast And Efficient Emergency Room Care
Take advantage of the Online Waiting service™, InQuicker, by selecting your estimated hospital arrival time so you can wait at home until your time to be seen. You will check-in with an admitting nurse and on average can expect to see a doctor in less than 20 minutes. An emergency department doctor will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care.
InQuicker should not be used for life-threatening emergencies or children under the age of three. Call 911 immediately for more serious conditions.
Our levels of care are broken into three parts:
- Fast Track - patients with minor emergencies such as cuts or broken bones will receive treatment and go home to recover.
- Treat and anticipate disposition - patients in need of short-term medication or intravenous treatment for dehydration from conditions such as the flu or food poisoning.
- Acute Care - patients requiring immediate interventions or intensive monitoring as a result of a stroke or a heart attack.
Caring for you're ill or when the unexpected happens
We provide care for a wide range of conditions from aches, pains and broken bones to critical medical concerns and offer expertise in heart, surgery services and orthopedics. We have access to additional specialists, sub-specialists, and equipment reducing the need to be transferred to another hospital.
Emergency Services Include:
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment
- STEMI Center for heart attacks
- The Inland Empire Heart & Vascular Institute is on-site providing quick access to heart specialists should the need arise
- 24-hour OB/GYN hospitalists on-site in Labor & Delivery for unexpected arrivals
- Specialty and sub-specialty doctors
- Board certified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital
Learn More About Emergency Services At St. Bernardine Medical Center
For more information on emergency care, please call 909.883.8711. To find a physician, please call 909.475.2543 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.