If you’ve had a heart attack, or are showing heart attack symptoms, our cardiologists are here to treat all matters of the heart.
Treating The Many Different Types Of Heart Disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart murmur
- Pulmonary hypertension
We offer state-of-the-art digital heart catheterization, a procedure that uses a camera to give a highly accurate internal picture of your heart and its arteries. It can detect heart disease in its early, most treatable stages, and quickly provides clear and accurate information in emergency situations.
Our complete range of diagnostic options include:
- Contrast Echocardiogram
- CT Scan using the latest application, including 64-slice CT
- Digital Heart Catheterization
- Impedance Cardiography (ICG)
- Nuclear Perfusion and Dynamic Imaging Studies
- Stress EKG
Our surgical cardiac treatment includes:
- Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic Surgery
- Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Complicated Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Off Pump (Beating Heart) Surgery
- Pacemaker Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
We also minimally invasive treatments such as:
- Medical management used alone or in addition to surgery
- Vascular repair and replacement
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible care delivered with compassion. Our doctors and nurses listen, and want to be sure that our patients clearly understand the tests and options available to them.
Learn More About Heart Care At St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
For more information on heart care, please call . For a physician referral, call or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.