Cancer Treatment And Support
St. Joseph’s Cancer Institute provides you with a full range of cancer treatment and support services. Your cancer care team will include nationally certified radiation therapists, a certified dosimetrist, a -physicist, oncology nurses, and board-certified doctors, all working together to design your highly specialized treatment plan.
We offer advanced technology to deliver faster, easier, and more precise treatments, access to Clinical Research Trials and genetic counseling through our affiliation with the University of California, San Francisco, and an array of support services to help facilitate your healing - mind, body, and soul.
Our services include:
- Medical oncology, chemotherapy, infusion, and radiation therapy
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy, also known as Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Counseling, support, education, and a Cancer Research Library
- Complementary services and programs, offering insight into alternative wellness methods
- Cancer screening services, including our Lung Cancer Screening Program
Call Our Cancer Patient Navigator
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a cancer, call our Cancer Patient Navigator at . We can help answer your questions, develop a personalized plan of action, and connect you to additional resources, information, and support.