St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center is an accredited, not-for-profit provider of continuing medical education.
SJHMC strives to improve professional competence and performance by addressing the learning needs of the multidisciplinary team
- Educational activities in a variety of formats (live courses and regularly scheduled series, internet based enduring materials, and more)
- Faculty and planners selected for their expertise and leadership in their field
- Clinically relevant, evidence-based content designed to promote excellence in patient care and safety
- Emphasizes IOM and ACGME/ABMS core competencies
- Activities aligned with performance improvement and quality initiatives
Accreditation with Commendation
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center is accredited, at the highest level, by the ACCME to provide medical education for physicians.
Please contact the Office of Continuing Medical Education for more information on how SJHMC can assist you in meeting your educational goals.