Providing the Best Care for International Patients
When a medical issue requires you to travel far from home to receive the care you need, you might feel overwhelmed. Our first priority is to take away your stress-to go beyond your expectations to ensure that you and your family are comfortable and relaxed-so that you can focus on getting better.
During your stay, we will seamlessly blend your medical needs, your individual preferences and your cultural, linguistic and religious expectations into a tailored experience that makes St. Joseph's feel as close to home as possible.
Comprehensive Services for International Patients
Our staff is here to help you before, during and after your stay with us.
Our staff can help you:
- Provide a second opinion / film review by our world-class physicians
- Schedule clinic appointments and diagnostic tests
- Provide a list of local hotels and lodging
- Assist with hospital admission
- Assist with financial estimates and payments
- Communicate with hospital physicians and staff before and after your stay
- Find a local worship/religious center
- Help you obtain a complete copy of your medical records/imaging.
Become a Patient of St. Joseph's
For more information on the International Patient Program, e-mail email@example.com or call 602-406-4668.