St. Joseph’s McAuley Pharmacy is located on the first floor of the McAuley Office Building at 500 W. Thomas Rd. The new pharmacy replaces the 222 Pharmacy. It features more space, a waiting area, and automation services.
Convenient Pharmacy Services
St. Joseph's Outpatient McAuley Pharmacy:
- Accepts many insurances
- Offers over the counter items at below market prices
- Offers special order items, and can provide these the same day if ordered by 11 a.m.
- Provides an automated refill line for your convenience
- Allows incoming e-prescriptions from participating physicians
The McAuley Pharmacy's automated refill line has many services, including:
- a touch tone refill capability
- automated "Prescription Ready" status calls
- 24/7 availability
- listing of hours and location
- voicemail if you need to leave a message for pharmacist
- automated response when its time for a refill
Hours & Location
The pharmacy is open Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The pharmacy is located on the first floor of the McAuley Office Building at 500 W. Thomas Rd. View on the hospital map.
Contact St. Joseph's McAuley Pharmacy
To refill a prescription or check your prescription status, call 602-406-6666.
For more information or general questions, please call 602-406-3970 or 1-888-294-8348.