As family physicians, we provide care for the entire family – from delivering babies, to caring for infants, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Family Medicine Services Include:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, adults and seniors
- Well child care, including regular check ups and immunizations
- Well woman care, gynecological exams, pregnancy tests and maternity care
- Variety of physical exams, including routine, employee, sports and school physicals
- Preventative care, including diet, exercise and education for staying healthy
- Mental health counseling
- Lab services
- Coumadin management
- Follow-up after an in-patient stay
Minor procedures can also be performed, including:
- Joint injections
- Removal of lesions
Learn More About St. Joseph's Family medicine
For more information or to find a family medicine physician, please call 602-406-7564.
For your convenience, we have extended hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Family Medicine Center
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
2927 North 7th Avenue (Peppertree Building)
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
View on a map
You can use the Dignity Health Online Patient Center to access your health information, manage your health records, communicate with your doctor and request appointments. Click here to access the patient portal.