Find A Primary Care Physician
To find a primary care physician, call 602-406-7564.
Comprehensive Medical Services
We provide care for the entire family – from infants, adolescents, adults to the elderly. Our NCQA, level III patient centered medical home provides comprehensive, compassionate care that is centered around each individual patient.
Patient advocacy is very important to a medical home, and Peoria North offers a patient advocacy council for patients to provide input on their care and the clinic in general. Ask a staff member if you would like to be involved in the patient council.
Our medical services Include:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, adults and seniors
- Well child care, including regular check ups and immunizations
- Well woman care, gynecological exams, and pregnancy tests
- Variety of physical exams, including routine, employee, sports and school
- Preventative care, including diet, exercise and education for staying healthy
- Lab services
- Thoracic services
- Gynecologic oncology services
Patient education and sharing medical knowledge is an important part of the patient and family centered medical home and we now have group education visits for diabetes and education classes for asthma and COPD.
Find a Primary Care Physician
For more information or to find a doctor, call 602-406-7564.
We are open:
Monday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 7a.m. – 7p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month
SJMG Peoria North
7727 W Deer Valley Road, Suite 210
Peoria, AZ 85382