With affiliate offices in both the East and West Valley, patients requiring ongoing care may be treated closer to home, while still remaining under the care of highly trained St. Joseph's physicians.
Our division is a leader in advanced technologies, for all gynecologic cancers such as minimally invasive gynecologic surgery using the da Vinci surgical robot and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for ovarian cancer.
Our highly trained team also provides access to the latest investigational therapy and clinical trials from the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) and National Cancer Institute.
Find A Gynecologic Oncology Specialist
To find a gynecologic oncologist, please call 602-406-6000.
Gynecologic Cancers And Conditions We Treat
Our specialists treat an array of gynecologic cancers, including:
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Primary peritoneal cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Malignant ovarian germ-cell tumors
- Borderline tumors of the ovary
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
Gynecologic Oncology Services We Provide
- Comprehensive and extensive consultation and examination
- Diagnosis and treatment of all stages of gynecologic cancers
- Minimally invasive surgery, including da Vinci robotic surgery
- Laser therapy for pre-invasive lesions of the genital tract
- Colposcopy with biopsies, LEEP procedures and cone biopsies
- Complex/radical gynecologic and pelvic surgeries
- Innovative chemotherapy treatment, including IP therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Screening for ovarian cancer, including genetic testing
- Screening for cervical cancer
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) detection and vaccination
- Access to the latest Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) clinical trials and National Cancer Institute clinical trials
Gynecologic Oncology Research And Clinical Trials
We are the first in the Phoenix area to open Gynecologic Oncology Group clinical trials. Our gynecological cancer research is on the cutting-edge of new methods in diagnostic and chemotherapy protocols. We focus on both clinical and translational research with the goal of prevention and treatment of gynecological cancers and advancing our patients' quality of life.
- Chemotherapy in ovarian and cervical cancer
- Treatment of invasive cervical cancer
- Quality-of-life (QOL) in cancer care
- Human Papillomavirus
- Biomarkers in gynecologic cancers
Learn More About The Division Of Gynecologic Oncology
To learn more about our gynecologic oncology specialists, please call 602-406-6000.
University of Arizona Cancer Center at St. Joseph’s Division of Gynecologic Oncology
625 North 6th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004