Families in Good Health programs
EM3 Program: Educated Men with Meaningful Messages (EM3) works to reduce teenage pregnancy by involving young Southeast Asian men in health education, training, outreach and advocacy with their peers and community.
Medical Benefits Program: The Medical Benefits Program provides the Long Beach community with information on Healthy Families and MediCal benefits, eligibility and services. Additionally, the program helps increase access to health care in Long Beach’s ethnic communities
Breast and Cervical Cancer Research and Outreach: This collaborative project works with nine Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander ethnic groups to provide outreach and education on early screening and patient navigation.
More Families in Good Health programs
- Best Babies Collaborative
- Cultural Healing Team
- The First Five (Educating Providers, Supporting Children)
- Healthy Aging for Pacific Asian Services (HAPAS)
- Kellee Murchison-Bennett Love Your Heart Program
- Women's Get Healthy, Stay Healthy
- Young Women's Movement for Vision and Purpose (MVP)
Call Families in Good Health at (562) 491-9100 for more information.